Here is what our Covid 19 committee has come up with as guidelines until further notice:
- We will follow CDC Guidelines with Social Distancing of 6 feet or more, wear facemasks, at all times(these will be provided for anyone who needs one) and a hand sanitizing station is set up at our lobby entrance for your use before and after service.
- We will use the upper floor and parking lot. The lower parking lot and the stairs between the upper and lower floors will be chorded off.
- All surfaces, including bathrooms, will be cleaned and sanitized before each service.
- There will be no nursery initially; it’s opening will be determined as we progress with our opening.
- Kitchen Angels will supply small water bottles which can be discarded. We will phase in treats and coffee.
- Initially, there will be no paper bulletins. Sanitized Visitor packets can be picked up at the Welcome Table.
- Music will be provided by Mark Kahny, Ray Cox and Gregory Chandron. The congregation will not be singing, however, we will exit the church after the service and form a non-handholding circle outside with Ray leading us in the peace song.
- Offerings – our plastic drop box will be stationed by the sanctuary door for members to place their offerings.